- Owner: Nubex Marketing
- Registered office: Balmes 81 ent 1a, 08008, Barcelona
- Phone: +34 658 85 96 35
- E-mail: info@nubexmarketing
- Delegate of Data Protection (DPO): you can contact our DPO through the following means:
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
Nubex Marketing, being this the Responsible of the Treatment, except that, at the time of the collection of the same, the opposite is indicated.
OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms provided on the Website are in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes.
Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, the requests of the users can not be addressed.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE?
The personal data collected will be processed by
Nubex Marketing according to the following purposes:
- Manage contact requests, information and inquiries about the services offered by Nubex Marketing through the channels provided for it on the Website;
- Manage payment confirmations related to the provision of the service;
- Make and manage the reservations of services, or purchase of products
- Manage, modify or eliminate the information provided
- Periodically send our electronic bulletins, known as newsletter, with offers, promotions and news related to our Website, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent;
- Manual extractions and by means of API of users of the BBDD to load in the tool of sending communication emails
- Perform anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and activity developed by users on the Website;
- Measure the interest of users in our services and on our site;
- Request information from users, especially through surveys;
- Management and answer of the rights of the holders of the data.
- To comply with the legally established obligations.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests his withdrawal from Nubex Marketing opposes or revokes his consent.
WHAT DATA OF THE USER WILL BE SAVED?
Nubex Marketing will process the data that is requested and, in any case, those that are indicated as mandatory for the provision of the requested service. In the event that the User does not provide the data marked as mandatory, this will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of services.
In particular,Nubex Marketing, will deal with the following categories of user data:
- Identifying data: name, surnames.
- Contact information: email address, telephone number.
- Transaction data of goods and services.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website or in the attached documents.
- Navigation data.
Nubex Marketing may carry out the necessary verifications to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures that correspond, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimation of data processing will be:
- For the management of queries, requests for information, it will be the fulfillment of the contractual relationship and the consent given by the user for it.
- For the management of reserves, it will be the fulfillment of contractual relationship.
- For the realization of anonymous statistical reports, the legitimate interest of Nubex Marketing.
- For the processing of your data for marketing purposes, relating to the services of Nubex Marketing for its clients and users, it will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or several of them without affecting the others. You can revoke your consent to any of the treatments, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact
Nubex Marketing sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
WITH WHOM WILL USER DATA BE SHARED?
We will not give your personal data to third parties, unless we are bound by a law or that you previously consent
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE USER’S DATA?
We will keep your data until you unsubscribe to stop receiving our newsletter, or until you get in touch with us to request that we delete your information. Once you have done it, we will destroy your data.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to
Nubex Marketing are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
- Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Nubex Marketing for the purposes indicated.
- It will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to Nubex Marketing or to third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH NEWSLETTERS
One of the purposes for which Nubex Marketing treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding services, events or news relevant to Users about our products and services. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have expressly authorised the sending of the same. In the case of users who contract products offered through the Website, contact email or through our contact telephone, electronic communications will be sent to them provided they have not previously indicated their refusal to receive them.
In case the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications fromNubex Marketing, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as well as indicating his Negative to the reception of the same, through the box so arranged in the form of collection of your data or indicating it through the option of withdrawal provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
Similarly, you can oppose and / or revoke the consent and for this, in each of the commercial communications sent, you will be informed of the means by which you can perform it.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy or by means of an email to the address: email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and for free, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether Nubex Marketing is processing personal data concerning the user or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Contact the DPO through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
Nubex Marketing will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: February 2019